"The DOLIST-V8 platform offers highly sophisticated statistical functions and reports. Dolist is currently the only solution on the market which meets our 3 key criteria: ethical, reliable and effective." - Nomination
Do you want to fine-tune your messages to maximise the impact of your marketing campaigns? Save time and boost efficiency with A/B optimisation testing.
- Test different versions of the same message on a group of sample contacts, and use the results to optimise your marketing practices
- Measure the impact of changing one or more features of your message: sending details (subject line, sender address, sender name) or message variables (content, layout, design, calls to action etc.).
- See how your contacts react to these changes
- Select the most effective version and boost your results.
WEB ANALYTICS & EVALUATING ROI
Do you need to analyse the performance of your operations? Go beyond the usual indicators and measure your actual return on investment.
- Analyse the behaviour of your contacts in response to your emails, and track the way they browse your site
- Precisely analyse the impact of a campaign on your website traffic and sales (visits, interests, conversion rate etc.)
- Identify the most attractive content in your emails and precisely measure your ROI
- Use this data to refine your segmentation strategy and make your marketing operations more relevant
- Create a workable dashboard allowing you to track your performances in real time.
"The Consulting team came up with a diagnosis based on our customer loyalty issues. Their input allowed us to optimise our customer database and maximise our message open and response rates. It's also helped us to measure our performance more accurately." - MaxiCoffee.Com
"We enrolled on an ‘E-mail & Google Analytics’ training course when we realised that we didn't have all the skills required to run effective email campaigns. The strategies and techniques were thoroughly explained, and we are now able to target our campaigns more precisely and better understand the behaviour of our contacts." - La Vie du Rail